Semeru Trekking Bromo Ijen Tumpak Sewu Waterfall Tour 5 Days | This tour package provides you a tour of Semeru Trekking and Ijen Crater Tour, Bromo tour and beautiful Tumpak Sewu waterfall. The tour needs five days to spend because you will hike 2 mountains. First day It starts from Surabaya or Malang. Our travel agent will take you towards Tumpang and continue to Ranupani (starting point to climb Semeru).
After trekking top of Semeru, Our agent will bring you to Bromo. You will stay one night at hotel in order to see sunrise in morning. Then continue to Tumpak Sewu waterfall in the next day. People said that It is most beautiful waterfall in Java even in Indonesia. There are many falls at Tumpak Sewu which has one big waterfall among them.
And the last Tour is trekking to Mt Ijen to watch blue fire and veiw of crater lake. More detail of this tour package, we explain below.
Semeru Trekking Bromo Ijen Tumpak Sewu Waterfall Tour 5 Days
Itinerary of Semeru Trekking Bromo Ijen Tumpak Sewu Waterfall Tour 5 Days is as follows :
Day 1 : Pick-up – Ranu Pani/Tumpang Village
- The tour starts from Malang or Surabaya, a private car service provided by our travel agent will pick you up from the airport / hotel / train station. Travel from Surabaya / Malang continues to Tumpang village to stay and rest in hotel, or continue to Ranu Pane (2.200m) and check the climbing equipment.
- After arriving in Ranu pane you can rest lodgment we have ordered. Then Free program.
Day 2 : Ranu Pani – Ranu Kumbolo – Kalimati
- After breakfast, Proceed trekking from Ranu Pane to Ranu Kumbolo (Kumbolo lake). Travel time to Kumbolo lake (2,400 m) is 4-5 hours in sloping area. During the trip it is advisable to enjoy the scenic beauty in order not to get bored.
- When you have arrived at Kumbolo lake, have lunch that has been prepared by team. After having rest, continue journey to Kalimati with duration of 4 hours passing through Oro-Oro Ombo and Love Hill.
- Arrive at Kalimati, then set a tent for camping, dinner and then rest to collect extra energy to continue hiking to the top semeru / mahameru (3.676m).
Day 3 : Semeru/Mahameru Peak – Kumbolo lake – Ranu Pani – Bromo Area
- Trekking to the top of Semeru starts at midnight, hike towards Arcopodo. From Kalimati to Arcopodo takes one hour to climb.
- Then the journey from Arcopodo to the top of Mahameru takes about 3 hours of climbing/trekking.
- We maximize to get to the top of Mahameru before sunrise so you can enjoy the sunrise.
- After enjoy the beauty of sunrise at Summit of Mahameru, back down to Kalimati. Have breakfast at Kalimati and pack up and then back to Kumbolo lake to have lunch and rest.
- After that continue the journey to Ranu pane.
- After you reach Ranu Pane, you can proceed directly to Bromo area by passing savanna grasslands, and whispering sand.
- Arrived at Bromo area, check in hotel and free program.
Day 4 : Bromo Sunrise Tour – Tumpak Sewu – Ijen Crater
- In the morning at 03.00 am start Bromo tour by using Jeep 4WD, the first route to visit is Mount Penanjakan 1 to see sunrise charm.
- After that proceed towards the crater of Bromo. Satisfied with the two places, back to hotel to have breakfast, packing and check out towards Tumpak Sewu.
- To get to the waterfall, your driver will take you towards Sidomulyo Lumajang. It takes 3-4 hours driving. From parking lot, then walk down the cliff and cross river towards waterfall.
- After enough at waterfal, proceed journey to hotel in Ijen area for 6-7 hours drive. Arrive at hotel, check in and rest.
Day 5 : Paltuding – Ijen Crater – drop off
- At 01.00 a.m we take you to Paltuding approximately 45 minutes, Paltuding Post is the start location to Ijen Crater.
- Arrived at the Paltuding parking area, start trekking to the crater about 2 to 2.5 hours to reach the top of Ijen Crater. You will enjoy the amazing landscape along the road, passing coffee plantations and rainforest.
- After reaching the peak at 2,799 meters, wacth panorama of Ijen crater lake and watch the sulfur miners.
- After that, back down to post and return to Surabaya / Malang, and the program Semeru Trekking Bromo Ijen Tumpak Sewu Waterfall Tour is completed.
Facilities of Semeru Trekking Bromo Ijen Tumpak Sewu Waterfall Tour Includes
- Jeep From Ranu Pani to Bromo Area
- Entrance fee All Tourism Object
- 1 Night camping and Breakfast at Kalimati with porter service
- Meal with BLD(Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner) Condition
- 1 Night and breakfast in Hotel at Tumpang area
- English speaking tour guide
- 1 Night and Breakfast in Hotel at Mount Bromo area
- Jeep Bromo Sunrise Tour
- 1 Night Hotel and Breakfast in Ijen Crater area
- Private Tour Car with AC (air conditioned), transportation fuel and parking fee
- Trekking facility for Mt Semeru (tent, sleeping bag, mattress, hot water, dinner, lunch breakfast and cooking tools by porter service)
- Porter and Camping gear (tent & kitchen equipment) for Mt. Semeru Climbing
- Full board meals Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner as per Itinerary
- Cook and porter during trekking Mt. Semeru Summit
- Government Tax
- Local trekking guide to keep your trekking in Tumpak Sewu Waterfall
- Air Fare and Airport Tax
- Personal Travel InsuranceAdditional Food, Soft drink, Refreshment
- Personal Expenses
Mt Bromo tour package from Surabaya, Bali, Malang, Banyuwangi, Yogyakarta :
Ijen Crater Tour Package 2 Days
Mt. Bromo Camping Tour 2 Days
Mt Bromo Tumpak Sewu Waterfall Tour 2 Days
Mount Bromo Tumpak Sewu Waterfall Tour 3 Days
Mount Bromo Ijen Tumpak Sewu Waterfall Tour 4 Days
Mount Bromo and Semeru Trekking Tour 4 Days
Ijen Crater Tour Package, Mt Bromo Trekking 3 Days
Mount Bromo Tour, Kumbolo Lake Camping 3 Days
Mt. Semeru Summit Trekking Tour 3 Days
Mt Bromo Milky Way Camping, Ijen Crater Tour 3 Days
Semeru Volcano and Mt. Bromo Tour 5 Days
Mount Bromo b29 Camping Tour 3 Days
Mount Semeru Trekking Bromo Ijen Tour 5 Days
Mt. Semeru Volcano Trekking Tour 4 Days
Mt Bromo Ijen Sukamade Turtle Beach 4 Days
we also provide other optional tour package such as Bromo Trekking Tour, Ijen Tour, Semeru Trekking Tour and others. You could choose a tour package which suit to your vacation in East java. More information about our Tour Packages and price, you can visit our contact person.